Cinnamon Yacon Apple Crisps
- 2 apples
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. yacon syrup
- Preheat oven to 230 degrees F.
- Core apples and slice thinly
- Place thinly sliced apples on 2 baking sheets
- Sprinkle apples with cinnamon and drizzle with coconut oil
- Bake apples for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and flip apples
- Sprinkle other side with cinnamon
- Bake for another hour
- Leave apples in oven but turn the oven off and allow them to cool completely inside oven, they will crisp up in this time
- Store in an airtight container